Enjoy Botox and dermal filler injections at Eco Friendly Dentistry
At Eco Friendly Dentistry, we believe in offering patients not only traditional cosmetic dentistry solutions for the smile, but other options that can help in improving their overall appearance. This includes integrating dermal filler injections into one’s routine dental appointment. Dermal fillers can help to address fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth, giving patients a more youthful appearance.
How do dermal fillers work as wrinkles and fine lines treatment?
Dermal fillers are formulated with a substance known as hyaluronic acid, which naturally occurs in the body. When hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are injected into the skin, they help to add volume and plumpness, smooth out lines and wrinkles, and give your skin a more youthful appearance.
What are some of the benefits of getting dermal filler injections at Eco Friendly Dentistry?
There are many benefits to getting dermal filler injections at our office, including:
- Our skilled and experienced dental team will ensure that your injections are correctly administered and evenly for optimal results.
- We offer various types of dermal fillers to choose from, so we can customize your skin treatment to meet your specific needs and goals.
- Dermal filler injections are a fast and easy way to achieve a more youthful appearance with minimal downtime.
- To maintain results, most patients will benefit from new injections every four to six months–which can coincide with routine dental cleanings and examinations.
- Many patients are pleased with the results of cosmetic dentistry and dermal fillers used to enhance one’s appearance and allow one to look and feel more youthful.
Learn more about using face fillers for wrinkles and fine lines
Are you interested in learning more about dermal fillers and how they can help you achieve your aesthetic goals? We welcome you to schedule a consultation with our team. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you decide if this treatment is proper for you. Call 773-429-1400 to request a consultation visit with Dr. Angela Suh of Oak Lawn, IL. The practice is located at 4934 W 95th Street and is open to new patients in and around the community.